Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2017 Database Feedback thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cricket Captain 2017 Database Feedback thread

    Please keep all database feedback in this thread.

    Bowling speeds are (in order of slowest to fastest): M > FM > MF > F


    Feedback carried over from the database feedback forum that I missed as the post was unapproved (from Aalay)


    Bangalore:

    Please make sure Virat Kohli has high batting skills. In my 2016 version, he is not even in the ODI and test side after 2 years into the game. I mean he is currently probably the best overall batsmen in the world so definitely deserves a higher rating.;

    Avesh Khan is a very aggressive bowler. He is definitely a RMF bowler and not RM. One of the brightest prospect for India from U-19 WC in terms of fast bowling

    Sreenath Arvind is a LFM bowler not a LM.

    Chahal is also a pretty aggressive leg spin bowler.

    Aniket Choudhry is a LMF bowler who has clocked 145 in T20's he has played in domestic but I would rather keep him at LMF since his average speeds are in late 130's to early 140's. He can bowl pretty mean bumpers

    Sachin Baby and Vishnu Vinod are both aggressive players. I do know that their strike rates doesn't suggest that but they are aggressive players.

    Delhi:

    Mohammed Shami is definitely a RMF if not RF bowler. He consistently bowls in early 140's.

    Gujarat:

    Ankit Soni is actually a leg spinner, not RM.

    Manpreet Gony, Dhawal Kulkarni are both RFM but definitely not RM.

    If you can please reduce Praveen Kumar's bowling skills a little bit. In my 2016 game he still plays for India even in 2020 where in reality he is unlikely to represent India again.

    Pradeep Sangwan is probably a LMF bowler with the way he was bowling this IPL. He was a LFM bowler but has definitely gained few yards and deceived a lot of batsmen with his pace.

    Nathu Singh and Basil Thampi are pretty good prospect for India in fast bowling department. Nathu Singh is actually a bit in Umesh Yadav mould so he should definitely be RMF if not RF. Similarly asim Thami should be RMF.

    Hyderabad:

    Shikhar Dhawan's aggression should be aggressive rather than average.

    Vijay Shankar's aggressive should be average and he is a RFM bowler, not an OS.

    Both Siddharth Kaul and Abhumanyu Mithun are RFM bowlers and not RM.

    Kolkata:

    If you can please reduce Rishi Dhawan's bowling ability, he plays for India right now in my 2016 version of the game where in reality, emergence of Hardik Pandya has clearly put him behind the pecking order.

    Ankit Rajpoot is RMF bowler as he consistently bowls in 135-140 range.

    Mumbai:


    Hardik Pandya is definitely not a defensive player. If anything he is probably the most aggressive player right now in the Indian team. He is not quite at the level of Ben Stokes but he is definitely in that mould. His bowling can also be deceptive. He quite frequently bowls in early 140's. I hope you have assigned decent skills for him because he is one heck of a player.

    Jasprit Bumrah should be RF or RMF. He is definitely not RFM.


    Pune:

    Mayank Agarwal is an aggressive player.

    Rahul Tripathi should be V.agg as seen from his recent IPL season. He was instrumental in Pune reaching finals by providing some very quick start to the team.


    Punjab:

    Gurkeerat Singh Mann's aggression should be average. Also if you can reduce his batting skills a little bit. He is amazing in 2016 version of the game but in reality he is not that close to a recall as of yet.

    Manan Vohra should be aggressive.

    Akshar Patel's bowling is very highly rated in 2016 version of the game. You can tone that down a little bit.

  • #2
    Hamidullah Qadri is missing from Derbyshire.

    Comment


    • #3
      Showing for me, are you sure you're running the latest version? I uploaded a new version to Steam about half an hour after actual release (we didn't want to potentially disrupt the Steam build approval process).

      Qadri might not be in that very initial version, but definitely in the latest version.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	Qadri in Derbyshire squad.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	541.6 KB
ID:	61531

      Comment


      • #4
        My bad i was running on the initial version, just updated the game now. My only complaint as though the last one wasn't valid, i wish the transfer system could have been done up. Its really fustrating when you have money left over but it won't let you sign players.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by muzzy View Post
          My bad i was running on the initial version, just updated the game now. My only complaint as though the last one wasn't valid, i wish the transfer system could have been done up. Its really fustrating when you have money left over but it won't let you sign players.
          Who were you playing as?

          Comment


          • #6
            Durham, i was playing on the initial version though when it happened.

            Comment


            • #7
              Derbyshire: Gurjit Sandhu missing.

              Durham: Cameron Steel is just a batsmen and should be an opener.

              Essex: Sam Cook (young bowler) is missing. Callum Taylor and Paul Walter should be all rounders. What is Mohammed Amir's correct spelling ? Game has it as Aamer. Tamin Iqbal is the t20 overseas player who is missing. Ashar Zaidi should be very aggressive.

              Glous: Thisara Perera overseas missing.

              Hampshire: Tom Alsop should be a part time keeper. Sean Ervine should be an all rounder. I know you never do loans but Joe Weatherley is on loan at Kent for the season. Will Smith possibly an all rounder.

              Kent: Yasir Shah missing reserve overseas.

              Leicestershire: James Skyes has retired. So has the brilliant Charlie Shreck.

              Middlesex: Max Holden on loan at Northants. Ryan Higgins should be an FM all rounder (not off spinner).

              Northants. Rob Keogh should be an all rounder. Josh Cobb is an off spinner. Tabraiz Shamsi is overseas t20 player missing.

              Somerset: Tom Abell has not opened for Somerset this year. Perhaps make him FC opener only.

              Surrey: Harinath and Pillans on loan to Northants. McKerr was on loan at Derbyshire but is now back. Dom Sibley has not been an opener for a long time.

              Worcestershire: Kervezee no longer plays for them.

              Warwickshire: Westwood has retired. Will Rhodes missing.

              Yorkshire: Will Rhodes has signed for Warwickshire. Ben Coad needs a serious upgrade !


              Since Mahela Jayawardene has pulled out of Lancashire as a Kolpak, maybe have the chance to sign him at the start of the season as a T20 player only (I notice Tino Best is also on the list).

              Comment


              • #8
                Judging from Rashid Khan of Afghanistan's second team averages, he is severely underrated. He is an incredible player, one that could even get into most test teams. Played every game in the IPL. Needs a massive increase in skill.

                Mosaddek Hossain of Bangladesh is also underrated with his bowling according to his second XI averages.
                Last edited by Alrounder80; 07-07-2017, 03:13 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hussain Talat is a very good allrounder and is massively underrated in the game , also Mudasser Riaz is a bowling allrounder with some hard hitting abilities and also hes a decent bowler

                  Muhammad Amir is severely underrated hes getting his groove back now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Alex Davies For Lancashire Should be an opener in all formats, has opened the batting in 4 day cricket all season and 50 overs

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks for the feedback guys, I had actually changed Rashid Khan's ability, so will need to check what has happened there.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                        Thanks for the feedback guys, I had actually changed Rashid Khan's ability, so will need to check what has happened there.
                        Will there be an update with the database changes ??

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yes, plan is to release it tonight.

                          Databade update in Steam version 17.01 is up to here.
                          Last edited by Sureshot; 07-08-2017, 02:03 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            As I'm waiting for the 2017 game to be released on Mac, I tried to recreate the 2005 Ashes series using the All-time Greats. Geraint Jones and Simon Jones were both missing - assuming there's a similar feature in the 2017 game, could they be included so that this can be done with all 22 players present and correct? I've made do with Prior and Gough for the time being.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                              Derbyshire: Gurjit Sandhu missing.

                              Durham: Cameron Steel is just a batsmen and should be an opener.

                              Essex: Sam Cook (young bowler) is missing. Callum Taylor and Paul Walter should be all rounders. What is Mohammed Amir's correct spelling ? Game has it as Aamer. Tamin Iqbal is the t20 overseas player who is missing. Ashar Zaidi should be very aggressive.

                              Glous: Thisara Perera overseas missing.

                              Hampshire: Tom Alsop should be a part time keeper. Sean Ervine should be an all rounder. I know you never do loans but Joe Weatherley is on loan at Kent for the season. Will Smith possibly an all rounder.

                              Kent: Yasir Shah missing reserve overseas.

                              Leicestershire: James Skyes has retired. So has the brilliant Charlie Shreck.

                              Middlesex: Max Holden on loan at Northants. Ryan Higgins should be an FM all rounder (not off spinner).

                              Northants. Rob Keogh should be an all rounder. Josh Cobb is an off spinner. Tabraiz Shamsi is overseas t20 player missing.

                              Somerset: Tom Abell has not opened for Somerset this year. Perhaps make him FC opener only.

                              Surrey: Harinath and Pillans on loan to Northants. McKerr was on loan at Derbyshire but is now back. Dom Sibley has not been an opener for a long time.

                              Worcestershire: Kervezee no longer plays for them.

                              Warwickshire: Westwood has retired. Will Rhodes missing.

                              Yorkshire: Will Rhodes has signed for Warwickshire. Ben Coad needs a serious upgrade !


                              Since Mahela Jayawardene has pulled out of Lancashire as a Kolpak, maybe have the chance to sign him at the start of the season as a T20 player only (I notice Tino Best is also on the list).

                              Alexei Kervezee played Second XI cricket for Worcs less than a fortnight ago. James Sykes is playing Second XI for Derbyshire. Harinath and Pillans are on loan at Leics not Northants. Will Rhodes still at Yorks for rest of season.

                              Steel only just switched to opener, Keogh debatable.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X